n2y™ is aware of a potential browser issue when using L3 Skills™ on iOS devices (iPad and iPhone). As we continue to investigate ways to solve this issue, we recommend simply refreshing the browser to work around the error. This will allow playing and previewing of games to resume.
Articles in this section
- L3 Skills Activity Play Report
- Is L3 Skills Eye Gaze Compatible?
- Accessibility Features and Single Switch Activities in L3 Skills
- How Does L3 Skills Work With Other n2y Solutions?
- Why Are Games Running Slowly on my iPhone or iPad (using Safari browser)?
- Could L3 Skills Be Effective as a Stand-Alone Product or Would It Be Best Paired With News-2-You or Unique Learning System?
- Is L3 Skills Included In My Current n2y Subscription?
- I'm Getting an Error When Playing/Previewing a Game on an iOS Device (iPad, iPhone). What Should I Do?
- How Often Are New L3 Skills Games Added?
- Does L3 Skills Offer Switch-Accessible Games?