What’s New will display a grid of game cards containing our recently added games. As new games are released, they will appear under What’s New, so make sure to check back often for the newest additions!
The game cards on the What’s New page can be selected to see a short description and preview of the game as well as related games. Some games may appear to be similar but will test different skills using the same game content.
- Select the star icon on the game card to save the game to My Favorites.
- Select the plus sign to assign the game to a seated Player.
As game cards are selected and previewed, they will be added to Recently Viewed.
- Just as with What’s New, select the star icon on a card to save the game as a favorite and select the plus icon to add the game to a Player’s Dashboard.
My Favorites will list the games that have had the star icon on the game card selected. Games can be added to My Favorites from the What’s New and Recently Viewed pages or by searching and browsing games. My Favorites will also appear in Manage Games to allow a Captain to quickly add favorite games to a Player Dashboard.
Manage and Assign games to Players from Manage Games.
- Select a Player to add a game to their dashboard, edit Player details or unseat the Player. The Player Dashboard shows games currently assigned to the selected Player.
- Select the paintbrush icon to change the color of the Player Dashboard.
- Drag and drop games from My Favorites to add them directly to the Player Dashboard.
Reports allows Captains to view data that is automatically recorded on completed activities in the Player Dashboard.
- Select a Player(s) that you wish to view an Activity Play Report for.
- Select a start and end date for the time period you want report on.
- View the report for options to add notes to, print or export the results.
Search and Browse
Search and filter for activities via category or keyword by using the search button in the L3 Skills menu.
Type in a keyword, category or tag to display games that correspond to the search terms. Select Browse to look through all games based on learning category, tags and/or age group.
Game Categories and Tags
Users can search for games based on category, tag and age group. Using categories and tags allows Captains to choose customized game selections based on the needs of an individual student. Each game card is colored and organized into a skill category:
- Blue: Language Arts Skills
- Green: Math Skills
- Red: Life Skills
- Orange: Fine Motor Skills
- Yellow: Cause and Effect (Switch-Accessible)
Tags are used to describe specific skills that a game targets. Games will come with tags already applied and will be searchable based on the tags. Some examples of tags include:
- Math Operations
- Counting Objects
- Creative Discovery