The L3 Skills™ personalized dashboard takes the guesswork out of navigation so that users can focus primarily on honing their skills. Captains can customize elements of a Player Dashboard by adding or removing games and changing the Dashboard color.
Customizing Player Dashboard
- Navigate to Manage Games. Players seated in L3 Skills will display.
- Select a Player to open the Player’s Dashboard and manage games.
- To add games to a Player’s Dashboard from your Favorites, drag and drop games from My Favorites on the left side onto the Player’s Dashboard. Alternatively, select the icon on a game card to assign the game to a Player.
- To remove games from a Player’s Dashboard, simply select the “x” on the top left corner of the game from their Dashboard.
- The Color Picker allows Captains to color-code a Player Dashboard. Select the paintbrush icon to open the color panel. Choose a color and select or to revert to the previous color.