n2y is aware of a potential issue with older iPhone and iPad devices that causes games to slow down considerably when using the Safari browser. Our IT team is investigating ways to solve this issue, but in the meantime exiting the browser and re-launching will allow games to load and display at normal speeds.
Articles in this section
- L3 Skills Activity Play Report
- Is L3 Skills Eye Gaze Compatible?
- Accessibility Features and Single Switch Activities in L3 Skills
- How Does L3 Skills Work With Other n2y Solutions?
- Why Are Games Running Slowly on my iPhone or iPad (using Safari browser)?
- Could L3 Skills Be Effective as a Stand-Alone Product or Would It Be Best Paired With News-2-You or Unique Learning System?
- Is L3 Skills Included In My Current n2y Subscription?
- I'm Getting an Error When Playing/Previewing a Game on an iOS Device (iPad, iPhone). What Should I Do?
- Does L3 Skills Offer Switch-Accessible Games?
- What Educational Skills Does L3 Skills Address?