Yes! L3 activities are eye gaze accessible. There is no need to turn on accommodations. They work with the eye gaze's normal settings. Please note that some activities do require a dwell to click to advance the game.
Articles in this section
- L3 Skills Activity Play Report
- Is L3 Skills Eye Gaze Compatible?
- Accessibility Features and Single Switch Activities in L3 Skills
- How Does L3 Skills Work With Other n2y Solutions?
- Why Are Games Running Slowly on my iPhone or iPad (using Safari browser)?
- Could L3 Skills Be Effective as a Stand-Alone Product or Would It Be Best Paired With News-2-You or Unique Learning System?
- Is L3 Skills Included In My Current n2y Subscription?
- I'm Getting an Error When Playing/Previewing a Game on an iOS Device (iPad, iPhone). What Should I Do?
- How Often Are New L3 Skills Games Added?
- Does L3 Skills Offer Switch-Accessible Games?